JUNE 19 - 23
Wednesday- : 6pm -11pm
Thursday- : 6pm -11pm
Friday-: 6pm -11pm
Saturday: 6pm -12am
The Pelham Bay Greek Festival celebrates the best of Greek food, music, dancing and culture.
Experience authentic Greek foods and homemade Greek pastries; traditional Greek dancing by the Greek American Institute students and Greek music; an outdoor and indoor marketplace full of vendors, a flea market , and area for kids with carnival rides & games and other children’s activities, and much more.
This is not only a celebration for our community to enjoy within itself, but also a vital opportunity to reach out to the neighborhood and the general New York community – sharing our faith, cultural backgrounds and communal spirit with all of our beloved guests.
Please join us to work at the various booths; we always need good workers to make this event the constant success that it is!
Schedule of Events
- Everyday DJ- Bobby Karounos will keep you entertained with contemporary and traditional Greek music.
- Thursday - The GAI students will perform traditional dances from various regions of Greece. Don't miss it!
- Friday - DJ- Bobby Karounos will keep you entertained with contemporary and traditional Greek music.
- Saturday - Zorba night! - Come and compete on the dance floor show your best moves and win prices!
- Sunday - The last night of the festival your last opportunity to enjoy great food fun night for the kids little shopping on the side and the change to win cash prizes and other spectacular items.
Festival Executive Committee
Jordan Siskos Jim Mamaes
Konstantinos Kasvikes John Korres